All Of Our Favorite Christmas Movie Quotes

"Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart." -The Polar Express (2004)
642

Enjoy the holiday with some famous Christmas movie quotes:

"It's Christmas Eve! It's the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be!" -Scrooged (1988)

"Oh, Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind...and that's what's been changing. That's why I'm glad I'm here, maybe I can do something about it." -Miracle on 34th Street (1947)

"You're skipping Christmas! Isn't that against the law?" -Christmas with the Kranks (2004)

"Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see." -The Polar Express (2004)

"Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings." -It's a Wonderful Life (1946)

"That's what Christmas memories are made from, they're not planned, they're not scheduled, nobody puts them in their Blackberry, they just happen." -Deck the Halls (2006)

"I suppose it all started with the snow. You see, it was a very special kind of snow. A snow that made the happy happier, and the giddy even giddier. A snow that'd make a homecoming homier, and natural enemies, friends, natural. For it was the first snow of the season. And as any child can tell you, there's a certain magic that comes with the very first snow, especially when it falls on the day before Christmas." -Frosty the Snowman (1969)

"This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back." -Home Alone (1990)

"Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas...perhaps..means a little bit more!" -How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)

"One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books." -Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)

"If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love is actually all around" -Love Actually (2003)

“Tell her that you love her...Sam, you’ve got nothin’ to lose and you’ll always regret it if you don’t. I never told your mom enough. I should have told her every day, because she was perfect every day. You’ve seen the films, kiddo. It ain’t over ‘til it’s over.” -Love Actually (2003)

“I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.” -A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)

“Another crisis solved. Yeah, there sure are a lot here. Well, all families start to come together. We always get together at Christmas. Yeah, life would just pass in a blur if it wasn’t for times like this.” -A Muppet Family Christmas (1987)