All Of Your Friends Are "Friends" Characters In Disguise

So no one told you life was gunna be this way(clap, clap, clap, clap)

21

If you were alive in the 90's, or have a Netflix account now, chances are you've seen every episode of Friends. One thing can be agreed upon by everyone that's seen the show is that we wish we were friends with them. Funny thing is, you probably are. When you take a step back and look at all the traits these characters exemplify, its pretty easy to associate them to your friends.

Turns out, we're all friends with:

1. The one with the know-it-all attitude

They know when they’re right and have no problem letting people know it. They’re very competitive and can sometimes be a little snarky.

2. The one that’s just enough of a b****

They’re always honest with others (sometimes a little too honest), but not always honest with themselves. They keep others grounded by reminding them that they’re not perfect.

3. The one with the hippie soul

They’re down to earth, which makes it easy to have a good time doing anything. They love to laugh, smile, dance, and sing. Emphasis on the singing.

4. The one that is overly animated

They may legally be an adult, but they have the same animated reactions as a 6 year old child that's had one too many Pixy Stix.

5. The one with the flirting problem

Whether they’re single or in a relationship, they can’t help but have a wandering eye and a naturally flirty smile and laugh. You can tell when they're really interested because they'll be very forward.

6. The one that's too awkward to function

They rarely think through what they say before saying it, and it sounds a lot weirder once it comes out of their mouth. Once they realize how weird it is, they try to cover it up with something that ends up being even weirder than the original statement. Could they BE any more awkward?

BONUS:

7. The one with the unrequited crush on the other friend

Sorry, dude.