All Of The Blessings, A Prayer

All Of The Blessings, A Prayer

Thank you for all of your blessings, even if I don't always like them.

10
All Of  The Blessings, A Prayer
Kingdom Life Christian Cathedral

Dear Lord,

Thank you, for all that you have blessed me with. I realize that many things are blessings in disguise, but some of your blessings have made themselves blatantly obvious. Thank you for bringing me home to my family for thanksgiving, I never realize how much I miss them until we are all laughing around the table together. Thank you for my beautiful friends, who sing in the car with me, and take me to lunch on my birthday. Thank you for my boyfriend, and the wonderful bear hugs that he gives. Thank you for the dogs who never fail to jump on my lap and forcefully kiss my face as I laugh in protest. These are the things that are easy to thank you for, but I also have things to be thankful for that are not as easy to appreciate.

Thank you for the chilly mornings, they give me an excuse to bundle up and be cozy, no matter how much I may complain. Thank you for making it hard to say good bye when it's time to go back to school. How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard? Thank you for the stomach ache I got after Thanksgiving dinner. There are some that do not know the pain of a full stomach. Thank you for all the times I'm too tired to keep my eyes open. It means I stayed awake for something that was worth seeing or doing.

Thank you for all that you do, whether I appreciate it or not. Thank you for blessing me with great things, and thank you for blessing me with lessons, even though many of them are hard. Thank you.

Amen.

Interested in joining Messiah's Odyssey team? Apply here.