A Letter To All My Friends

A Letter To All My Friends

To the old ones, the new ones and the ones that are coming, this is for you

166
A Letter To All My Friends

To all the friends I've had, currently, have or will meet. First off, hey! Second, let me say thank you to all of you, you have all played a vital role in my life and have helped me become the person I am today.

To my old friends:

I assume we aren't friends anymore because we drifted apart or we got into a fight. It's crazy how close we used to be. When we first stopped talking it definitely hurt to see you posting pics and being with other people because that used to be me in those pictures.

But after a while, it stopped hurting because I realized it stupid to dwell in the past and just move on. why make all the bad stuff outweigh the good stuff. Whenever I think about each and every one of you, I remember the good times and I also remember the bad times too and it hurts. I wanted to especially say thank you for making so many memories with me whether that be watching movies with me, going to the mall, going to tasty twist late at night or staying up all night talking about the boys we had crushes on in 6th grade.

Without you guys, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Each one of you has made me stronger and each one of you has taught me what it's like to have a best friend. I hope you all get whatever you want in life and more. I'm sad we're not close anymore but it's for the best. I'm sorry for anything I've ever done to hurt you. I really hope you're all doing well and living the best possible life. Even if I don't like you and we ended things on bad terms, I'm always here for each of you.

To my current friends:

I love you all so much. Thank you all for loving me and hanging out with you, you guys are the best. I'm so happy we're friends and I really appreciate each and every one of you. I love hanging out with you guys, studying, and honestly doing random spontaneous things together. Each of you makes my life better and better each day. It truly feels amazing to have friends that I can rely on and trust with my biggest secrets. We've all made so many memories so quickly and I love looking back and reflecting on how much fun it' been. I am beyond thankful for you all and I can't wait to make more memories.

To the friends I'm going to meet:

I'm so excited to meet you. I can't wait to see how you impact my life and how close we will get. I can't wait to start making memories with you and telling you all about my life, share crazy stories, have sleepovers and binge watch movies.