We All Need A Leslie Knope In Our Own Lives

Who else are we gonna get brunch dates with?

42
NBC Universal

Probably one of my favorite female characters on television, Leslie Knope defines what makes a great individual.

She is smart, hilarious, passionate, stunning, creative, caring, best bff, accomplished gift giver, and all around super-star. If you haven't noticed, I have quite the girl crush on her. Basically if Leslie was a real-live person, we would be bffs. If anyone knows a Leslie-like, send me a message ASAP!

She not only supports her friends and colleagues, but goes above and beyond when they need it the most. Leslie Knope while fictional, should be the standard to how all friendship need to be. And I feel we could all use a Leslie Knope in our lives to help brighten our days and be our biggest supporter. Because...who else are we gonna get brunch dates with?

Someone to help inspire us on our crazy, stress-filled days

Someone to enjoy the wonderful phenomenon of ‘brunch’ together.

Someone willing to stand up for your happiness even if it means spending the night fighting with your crazy ex-wife

Someone that gets celebrating Galentine's Day is just as special as that other day

A friend to reminds us of our best traits

Someone who appreciates her female friendships best of all

Someone to remind us that true love exists out there, you just have to wait for it