5 Things All Chocolate-Lovers Will Understand

Cadbury Eggs? Basically like crack.

36

Anyone who loves chocolate as much as I do will know the pure joy and excitement of... the day after Valentine's Day.

1. When hair salons or nail spas have Hershey's Kisses in a bowl

If you're a true chocolate fan, you'll understand the excitement of sitting down at a hair salon or nail spa and looking to your left or right and seeing a bowl full of shiny, silver-wrapped Hershey's Kisses. Us chocoholics find happiness in even the littlest things, and a Hershey's Kiss is enough to curb our cravings (at least for a little while).

2. When Easter time rolls around

I know that one of my favorite times of the year is around Easter, when the Cadbury eggs are being sold everywhere. C'mon, those things are like crack. Ask my mom, she feels the same way. The crunchy coatings surrounds the perfect piece of chocolate, and to top it off, they look cute in a clear glass bowl, too!

3. The joys of seeing chocolate brownie chocolate everything ice cream flavors

Sometimes when I go to ice cream shops, my heart beats a little bit faster when I see the chocolate ice cream, but not just ANY chocolate ice cream. I get excited about the chocolate ice cream that has brownies, and chocolate chips and anything chocolate. Top it off with some hot fudge and chocolate jimmies and you've got yourself perfection.

4. The excitement of the day after Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is for lovers. We all know this. But the day AFTER Valentine's Day is for us chocolate maniacs. Not only is everything leftover from the holiday, but it's all ON SALE!!!! That means as much chocolate as we can handle (and afford) at a discounted price! That's downright crazy!

5. Being able to share your chocolate with friends

Finally, one of the best parts of always getting excited to eat chocolate is getting excited to share it with other people. The only thing that's better than eating chocolate alone is eating chocolate with other people. You don't even have to talk to each other. You just have to enjoy the moment. Never skip out on indulging, even if it's just a tiny piece of chocolate. Anything helps.