Al Aziz Real Estate Bahria Town Phase 7

Al Aziz Real Estate Bahria Town Phase 7

Intro:

15
Al Aziz Real Estate Bahria Town Phase 7
Al Aziz builders and developers are established in 2001. They are recognized as the best builders and developers as well as the property dealers.

Al Aziz Real Estate Bahria Town Phase 7

Al Aziz builders and developers are established in 2001. They are recognized as the best builders and developers as well as the property dealers. They have done a lot of memorable projects and hard works thus people trust them and take their help in project as well as in property aspects.

Al Aziz builders and developers have done a lot of best projects in Bahria Town Phase 7. They have done 5 complete projects which people loved and thus now they are doing 10 ongoing projects. 5 projects are also in list, which they will do afterwards.

There best complete projects contains:
• V8 Mall
• V9 Mall
• V5-G mobile hub

1.V8 Mall:

The beautiful lavish mall present in the heart of twin cities in Bahria Town Phase 7 is the project of Al Aziz builders and developers. This mall contains so much in it or we can also say all under one sky. This project was accomplished in 3 years after a great hard work of the team of Al Aziz. This beautiful and elegant mall contains 29 shops well designed and with a beautiful décor and 5 amazing restaurants.

The shops in the mall are elegant and amazingly designed. The interiors of all the shops are done by the best interior designer. The corridors are beautifully decorated with different sceneries pasted on the wall and the chandelier hanging downwards. The shops are of different well-known brands from where you can shop whatever you want. The shops are very colorful and really attractive. All time music available and air conditioner facility is also available.

If we enter the food courts in the mall the aroma of the food stimulates the gland to start watering. The best thing is that all time air conditioners are available. The savor of food is amazing which make people more hungry. It has a great sitting area with the very comfortable sofas and chairs. The services in the restaurant is amazing the staff over there work hard. The food they serve is fully decorated and amazingly cooked. The taste of the food is surprisingly great and awesome. People enjoy sitting there talking and having f
enjoy sitting there and talking having lunch or their favorite coffee from the shop. People feel really comfortable over there and thus a lot of people visit there regularly.
The night view of the mall is astonishingly awesome people from far distance came just to see the beauty from that place on land it seems as in if all the stars landed on that part of the Earth.

2.V9 Mall:

This beautiful elegant and amazing mall is not just a commercial plaza but also have a residential area in it. This mall is present in the Bahria Town Phase 7. It is completed in almost 1 year and a big thanks to Al Aziz Builders and Developers for their hard work. They do all the work wholeheartedly and thus are able to complete their work before time. This mall is beautifully designed and amazingly decorated by the team of Al Aziz.

The mall contain so much in it, thus it is recognized as all in one mall. The mall contains almost 29 shops elegantly designed and decorated. the mall contains 12 2-bed apartments ad 20 1-bed apartments. The mall contains 1 pent house, the best thing is the mall contains gym, spa and a play area for kids which is great news for the parents and the children as well.

The apartments are luxurious and fully furnished. They are elegantly designed fully decorated. The corridors are amazingly and perfectly decorated. The chandeliers hanging in the corridors are really beautiful and amazing. Security cameras are available at short distance to keep an eye on everyone.

The kids play area is amazing and very colorful it attracts the kids in the mall. Thus making it easy for their parent to go shopping. The spas are amazingly decorated with all the facilities in it. The gyms are also available for the boys and girls. The shops are available with all the beautiful and famous brands in it. The colorful and beautiful appearance of the shops attracts the people towards it. The apartment have very relaxing bed and sofas all the life essential along with the first aid box is present in the apartments. The security guards are also available in the mall all the time to avoid any case of inconvenience.

3.V5-G mobile hub:

This is the best and the very first mobile hub in Bahria Town Phase 7. This is the best ever project done by Al Aziz builders and developers. This project is done after almost 2 years of hard work by the tireless workers of Al Aziz group. This mall contains a lot in it. This is beautifully designed and decorated this mall is amazing. The mall is so big that you can see it from a specific distance.
The mall contain 29 amazing mobile shops and 20 1-bed apartments, 12 2-bed apartments and 1 pent house. The apartments and the pent house is amazingly designed by the team and the beautiful interior is done by the best interior decorator in Islamabad.

The mall contains the best mobile brand shops. All the shops are wide and A/C available all the time the shop are always cold and soothing when you enter in it. Very relaxing sofas are present in the shops. The staff in the shop is always cooperative and hardworking. They are always available on a single call. Working security cameras are available in the shops to keep a check and balance on everyone. Large screen are placed in the shops for the client where they can easily see the display of every phone.

The mall is beautifully decorated with the fairy light and the paintings and chandeliers. The most amazingly the beautiful and very attractive scenery they have on the wall, that is simply awesome. The mall contains the elevators and the lifts are also available for to disable people as well as for others.

The pent house present has the most amazing furniture in it. The night view of the mall is simple the best. It seems as in if it’s the paradise in the world. Amazing restaurants are also available in the surrounding of the mall and so people who came to have lunch also visit the mall. Just to see the beauty of the mall. The apartments of the mall are amazing having all the basic necessities of life. People from a far distance came here just to visit the beautiful mall and its night view. The moment you see the mall at night is priceless.

Conclusion:

All the three malls named above are the perfect works of Al Aziz builders and developers. All the malls are present in the heart of Bahria Town Phase 7. All the malls are nearer to one another. This is the very first time these amazing malls are present in Bahria Town phase 7. This facilitates the people living around the malls that they are able to find all the facilities under one sky. The appearances of the malls are so attractive that people simply love it. The night views are amazing. People from far distance came to visit the beautiful malls and amazing restaurants in it.