The airport. Such an experience. Having to go to a place at least two hours early to get on a flight. Lovely. That being said I don't mind the airport, I actually find most times relaxing, unless I'm delayed, but these are some common thoughts I think everyone has while passing through.
2. "Which security line should I go on?"
Let's try to predict the rate of each line. Whichever is fastest, that is the one.
3. "I'm not going to make my flight because of this security line"
Yup. This is it. This is the end. Going to miss my flight. Never going to get there.
5. "Got to be quick or I'll hold up the security line"
I'm going my fastest. I swear. I'm already so nervous.
6. "Oh my god they hate me. Everyone hates me on the security line"
I'm sorry I'm so slow. Please don't hate me.
8. "These plastic bins stress me out"
I need three. I feel like I'm taking up the whole line. Everyone definitely does hate me.
11. "I wonder how many people pass through this airport daily."
For real though. How many? Like at 5 a.m. there is already over a few hundred.
12. "I wish these horizontal conveyor belts existed EVERYWHERE."
Life would be awesome. I could get from point A to point B without taking a step or moving at super speed.
18. "WHY do I have to check my bag at the gate?"
How is there not enough carry on storage on the plane? They should fix that.
19. "I wonder where they are going."
What's their purpose for being at the airport at the same exact time as I am?
21. "Do I have time to go to the bathroom?"
I board in five minutes, but I really do not want to use the plane bathroom.
25. "They have some random shops at this airport."
Never heard of that store before. What do they sell?
26. "Why are you hogging the charging station? I need it."
Just need some power in my devices before this plane ride.
30. "Why is everyone lining up already? What's the rush? We are all going to the same place anyways."
We all will get the plane. I swear.
We are all in the same boat at the airport.