Review,Technology,AirPods,Apple
Lifestyles

Apple AirPods Review

Here's an Apple AirPods review after having them for a few months.

56
Apple AirPods Review

I purchased the AirPods back in May so it's been about six months since I've had them. I use them just about everyday. I use them on my commute to and from work and school to listen to music most of the time. As I always mention, music is my life so it's hard for me to go a day without it. Are they worth buying? Read on to find out!

Why AirPods? Well I was looking for wireless headphones because I don't have the best luck with wired ones. One side ends up not working which is probably one of the most irritating things ever. Secondly, I was having to use two different headphones for my phone and computer since I upgraded my phone and it does not an AUX port. Carrying two headphones was beginning to be a bit much for me so I felt it was time to look for a pair of headphones that I could use for both devices. I considered other wireless headphones such as Beats but I didn't want anything over the ear because those get a little uncomfortable after awhile.

I kept seeing more and more people with the AirPods so I thought why not go to the Apple Store and test them out. I tested them out and instantly loved them. I know everyone's fear is won't they fall out? Mine rarely do, one only gets loose at times but that is because of my tragus piercing which gets in the way of any earbud I have. Besides that they have never fell out of my ears. I would say if the wired Apple earbuds do not fall out of your ears then these should be fine.

Now let's get into the features!

The AirPod case is a charging case. As long as you charge the case, your AirPods will charge. Just 15 minutes of charging allows for 3 hours of listening. You use the same charger as your iPhone to charge the case. These AirPods can go days without me charging them but yet it depends on how much you are using them because the battery life might be different in your case. The AirPods fit perfectly in the case and this case can easily go into your pocket or bag. If you take great care of your things then you shouldn't have a problem with these. Also, since they are connected with Bluetooth, you don't have to worry about having to be right near your phone while using them but of course after some distance they may not work as that goes for anything with Bluetooth connectivity.

The worst that could come out of owning these is if you're in public and talking on the phone and your hair is covering the AirPods then people might think you're talking to yourself. I feel like this has happened to me before haha. But in all seriousness I think this is a great investment I have made recently and I definitely recommend getting AirPods!