After smartphones and smart homes, this smart guitar is turning out to be a trendsetter

Thanks to innovative thinking, everything from our gadgets to the smallest appliances that we use has turned smart.

34

.

Thanks to innovative thinking, everything from our gadgets to the smallest appliances that we use has turned smart. The best part is that this is only the beginning of revolutionary products and cutting-edge technology being introduced to gen-next like never before. However, guitar enthusiasts around the world will agree to the fact that a traditional guitar is not something that excites them. The major reason behind this is that standard guitars are too heavy to carry along and do not provide in-built settings to record music on the go.

Bringing forth an all-new experience for the modern-day music enthusiast, a new wave is coming to the conservative musical instrument market. Believe it or not, heavy yet basic guitars are a thing of the past. Consumers are now looking forward to buying guitars that are powered with the best in tech. While various innovative guitars with cutting-edge technology have emerged, music enthusiasts still face a bigger problem when it comes to handling heavy guitars. Fortunately, Mogabi’s smart guitar is here to disrupt the traditional music equipment industry with a product that offers everything that a modern-day guitar enthusiast needs.

Mogabi’s smart guitar has truly futuristic features that make it stand out from the traditional guitars. The ones who love to play the guitar will admit that it is a part of their lifestyle, something that they always want to carry along with them. Also, guitarists find it very difficult to carry all the equipment required to jam like a professional. This is because apart from the guitar, there are other recording devices and speakers that need to be carried along to make the listening experience enriching for their audience.

Interestingly, the all-new Mogabi smart guitar is portable and can be played anywhere, anytime. Users can play it at the comfort of their home, outdoors, and even while traveling. Not just this, it is foldable and easy to carry anywhere, even on a plane. This pretty much explains the various benefits that artists and their managers can reap with the help of this innovative guitar. Moreover, it offers a first-of-its-kind self-recording function and allows users to record high-quality original sound without any specialized recording equipment. Essentially, the Mogabi smart guitar exemplifies the concept of a one-man guitar band when it comes to playing, editing, and saving original music without spending a fortune on studio sessions.

Additionally, its noise cancellation feature allows artists to record the original sound without any noises, even in loud environments. With a 32 GB in-built storage capacity, users don’t need to worry about plugging in external hardware to store and transfer music. They can simply collaborate with their music gang and save multiple recordings simultaneously and seamlessly. Moreover, the smart guitar offers a mix mode feature that lets its users jam with world-famous artists. It is incredible how consumer-friendly features like these offer local artists a platform to create and listen to artists from anywhere in the world.

Recently, the portable guitar, with the world's first technology of original-sound recording, was launched on Kickstarter. It is interesting to see the level of support the product has garnered within a short timeframe with the help of backers who understand the value that this smart guitar can add to the lives of artists. Further to the end of the campaign, now running successfully, guitarists will soon be able to enjoy the world's first one-man guitar band and share their high-quality recordings with the world.

The smart guitar comes with 15 volume levels and a hinge in the neck to enable easy folding. The guitar also offers a double-locking rest frame to provide the best-in-class security. Not just this, Mogabi provides its users with an unprecedented level of stability as well, thanks to its compact and user-friendly design.

With its 32GB built-in memory, users can easily store up to 300 high-quality songs without any interruption or power issues. While editing the songs, one just needs to connect the USB-C cable with a smartphone or computer and download them for editing, copying, and sharing. The Mogabi smart guitar also offers a 3.5mm headphone jack to record vocals and guitar audio. Users just need to select the microphone preamp and start recording without the need for external mixers.

As cool as it can get, the smart guitar comes with a high-quality built-in Bluetooth speaker that allows users to play their favorite soundtracks anywhere, any time. It eliminates the need to carry a Bluetooth speaker on vacation or during outdoor activities. Users can easily connect the guitar with computers, cellphones, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices to save time and spend their energy or creativity rather than mechanical stuff. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a pro, Mogabi’s smart guitar is a piece of special equipment for the gen-next who believe in making a smart choice.