What is After Salvation?

What is After Salvation?

It does not happen over night.

8
What is After Salvation?
Wallpapers Craft

Re-evaluate.

Re-evaluate your friends, hobbies, what you do for fun, how you live throughout life, how you speak, etc. All eyes are on you. Not just other people’s eyes, but God’s eyes, too. God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent which means that He is everywhere, all knowing, and all powerful. Every time you try to live your old life or fall into peer pressure or temptation, imagine how it must make God feel when you do it or imagine the guilt you will feel if you do it.

Actions mean a lot in your testimony. You cannot just say you are a Christian, then go out and cuss or drink or do anything linked to worldly sin. It is hard to let go of friends and old ways. I do not have very many friends because I stand for Christ. Life is not over just because you do not fit into society.

Read your Bible and pray.

Set an alarm for the same time every day and read at least a short devotion. The Bible app has plenty of devotions on many topics. Whatever you want to learn on or are going through, the topic is there. Also, say a prayer. You have to grow a deeper relationship with God. If you stop communicating with a friend, you end up drifting farther and farther apart. The same goes for your relationship with God. If you do not have that rooted relationship with God, this world is going to eat you up and spit you out.

Learn to listen.

Listen. Look at the world through God’s perspective. When you start looking and really paying attention, you will soon realize that you do not want anything to do with this world.

Also, learn to listen to God. Having that deep, rooted relationship with God will help you listen when God needs to tell you what He has in store for you.

Find a role model.

Do not just reach for a friend that is at the same spiritual level as you. Find a person of the same gender that is quite a bit older than you and is very strong in their faith. Find someone that you can go to when in need and ask questions or seek advice. Also, ask that person to be your accountability partner. An accountability partner is a person who makes sure you stay on track and is not afraid to tell you the truth.

Accept correction.

No one is perfect. When you are in the wrong, do not get angry when a person tells you that you are. Accept the correction, fix it, learn from it, and try not to do it again.

You are a new creation in Christ. What you have done or been through does not matter. Be who God is calling you to be now. This world is not going to be saved if you are acting just like it. Revelation is beginning. I believe God just might come back soon. People are not going to be saved if you are trying to fit into the crowd. If you want to see a change, you have to be the change first. What good is a Christian if you are only worried about your own soul? Love others and witness to them through words and actions. If you do not, you will be judged by God for that. You cannot consider yourself a Christian if you do not try your best to be the definition of Christian (Christ-like).