8 Somewhat Affordable Spring Break Trips For Broke College Kids

Who knew traveling could be so inexpensive?

90
Huffington Post

Now that winter break is coming to an end, it's time to look forward to the next best thing... spring break.

The warmer weather always makes it the best time to travel, and what college student doesn't dream going on a lavish spring break trip with their friends? The only problem is: we're in college, and money isn't always at our disposal. Luckily, there are many destinations that you probably haven't even thought of as the perfect affordable spring break trip that can be one for the books.

1. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

A trip here can be as cheap as $100 a night for an all inclusive hotel

2. Hollywood, Florida

It's near Miami and the ever so famous Palm Beach, but it won't be as full which is great.

4. Virginia Beach, Virginia

An average hotel is about $100 here, and it had been named one of the cheapest spring break destinations of 2016 by Oyster.com

Here's a little something for those who want to go somewhere different for their spring break...

5. Mazatlan, Mexico

Mexico is one of the cheapest places to travel, and if you're not into the crowdedness of Cancun during spring break, Mazatlan is a very beautiful place to visit alongside many other beaches and cities in Mexico.

6. San Juan, Puerto Rico

A great place to go sightseeing and enjoy the Puerto Rican culture. Indulge in their food and enjoy your time in the beautiful San Juan.

7. Vietnam

Vietnam seems like one of the most breathtaking places to visit, and it isn't even that expensive. Don't let it's beauty fool you.

8. Greece

Because of its struggling economy, it craves tourists money, which is why it's so cheap to vacation.