Activities To Try For This Holiday Season

Christmas will be here before you know it.

16
Google

Christmas is by far one of my favorite holidays. Next to Halloween, of course! I am the kind of person who thinks it is never to early to prepare for the Holidays. Here are a list of things you can do this Christmas with your friends, family, SO, or yourself!

Buy a Christmas tree/lights/decorations/gifts in advance.

There are a lot of people out there who despise premature Christmas decorating. However, if you choose to buy your desired items at the time of the Holidays, chances are you will end up spending more money than you need to. Buying early will also save you time and stress!

Break out the fuzzy socks.

There is nothing like fuzzy socks and pajama pants when it's cold and snowy outside. You can also get away with wearing that ugly sweater that you're strangely obsessed with, but everyone else could do without.

Watch old Disney X-mas movies!

Who doesn't love Disney? And Christmas? Why not combine the two and bring back childhood memories?

Bake cookies. . . .and other desserts.

There's something about the Holidays that gives everyone a sweet tooth.

Take your chances at an ice skating rink.

Hey, it may not be for everyone, but it will definitely be something to remember!

Play board games with your friends/family drinking hot coca, coffee, and eating cookies with Christmas music in the background.

The most important part of the Holiday Season is spending quality time with your friends, family, or significant other. There are so many activities to plan and try; and who knows? Maybe you'll find yourself a new tradition!