10 Ways To Spend Halloweekend That Don't Include Getting Drunk

Here are some fun ways to enjoy the holiday that you'll remember!

1181
Photo by Monstera on Pexels

Getting drunk is so not for everyone; it's definitely not for me! But sometimes in college people overlook that. So here's a list of ten ways to spend your Halloween weekend without getting wasted.

1. Spooky movie night

Invite your friends over, wear comfy clothes, eat popcorn and candy, and watch some of your favorite spooky movies! Dare I suggest a Halloweentown movie marathon?!

2. Pumpkin patch

Nothing screams fall and Halloween like hitting up the local pumpkin patch and picking out the best and cutest pumpkins for yourself! Don't forget to do the essentials — wear a sweater, take a picture, and buy something apple.

3. Farmer's market

Maybe you have easier access to a farmer's market than you do a pumpkin patch and can find a pumpkin there to get you ready for the weekend!

4. Carve pumpkins.

No matter how you've acquired your pumpkins, once you have them, you have got to carve them!

5. Pumpkinhead

And maybe even wear them on your head?

Next Chapter Photography / Pexels

6. Haunted house

Maybe you're not into being scared, but a haunted house is a great way to get into the Halloween mood!

7. Fall baking

Pumpkin bars/pies/cookies, apple pies; let's make fall explode in our mouths!!!

8. Dress up yourself and your pet

The best way to spend Halloween is to put a cute costume on your pet and then throw something totally random that requires mass amounts of explanation for yourself.

9. Pass out candy

If you are going to have Trick or Treaters, wait for them with good candy!!! It is so cute and fun getting to see all of the kids dressed up!

10. FEAST

Once Halloween wraps up Sunday night, feel free to treat yourself to some of that fall baking you did or your leftover candy — you deserve it!