This Is What 2020 Has In Store, According to Numerology

In the end, the year is what you manifest it to be.

29

The power of the mind, as many of you already know, is much more powerful than any other Twitter horoscope. That is, let's say you're a Scorpio and your horoscope for today is that you will encounter hardships and experience difficulty with yourself and your relationships. Either you can tackle this prediction head-on and work to make this day a productive and healthy one for yourself, or you can manifest this prediction and stay home all day rather than trying to improve your situation.

That being said, there's been a lot of posts on social media, claiming that 2020 is supposed to be THE year -- the year where you start your dream career, make a bunch of money, meet your ideal partner and so on. Yet why did it seem to start off so rocky?

Numerology is an ancient practice where numbers have a spiritual significance. Your name, for example, can be translated to numbers, which can then be separated and added up to your own individual number that holds your lifelong fate and destiny. It's basically astrology for mathematicians. However, the practice is a bit more sinister than astrology. The zodiac signs are all regarded as good and different in their own way, yet in Numerology, there is such a thing as "bad" numbers.

Let's take 2020 for example. 2 + 0 + 2 + 0 = 4, which would be the number for the year. Modern numerologists say 4 is the number of domesticity and "cozy" vibes where one's life becomes more stable. However, the historical meaning behind the number 4 is a bit less promising. Back then, 4 was typically regarded as the number of misery, poverty, famine, and so on. Those born under the number 4 were doomed to be very practical and work hard for the rest of their lives with success being unlikely. Sucks, right?

However, 2020 could also be regarded as the number 22, which is a derivative of 11 - which is a number of high spiritual importance and power. Regarded as the "master" number, 11 caries with it increased empathy, intelligence, intuition, and insight, as well as strong leadership skills.

So what does this all mean? The fate of 2020 is essentially in your hands. 2020 really could be the year where you take charge of your life, where you allow a flurry of change to take you to where you want to be in life. Or, you know, misery and famine and all that good stuff.

You decide.