We Have The Ability To Change The World, Every Little Bit Counts

You can start little and watch it grow.
1219

If you were given the opportunity to change the world in the drop of a hat, would you do it? You could change anything you want. You change little things or big things. You could change leaders, rules, poverty, anything you want. Would you do it?

Perhaps, but think about how it would affect us. Think about the lives of people who you do not know. What if the thing(s) you decide to change is/are important to them or necessary. What if you decide to take away all sicknesses, but little did you know those sicknesses have made some of these people who they are.

You could take away debt from students or people in general. Now, that would be fantastic. Who wants to live their life in student-debt? You could take away the worry from those people and leave them with a peaceful mind.

What if you could change the world by getting rid of disasters that cause people to lose their home or loved ones? We could live in a world where the pain isn't a daily thing. We could live in a world where we don't wake up and come home to the news saying another school shooting has happened. We won't have to live in a world where we are so used to hearing about yet another fatal event.

You could sit at the desk in the library, and stop the pain students are feeling. You could help people realize how broken this world is. Or you could make an endless amount of snow cones.

What if you could change the world by smiling at people? Would you do it? Simply smiling at someone could send smile after smile off. It seems like it wouldn't do much but look at it in the long term. One smile sets off another and another.

Changing the world is more than everyone knowing your name. It is more than making a large impression in life to make a difference. Changing the world comes in many forms. What would the world look like if you made a change, whether it was noticeable or not to the naked eye?

If you could change the world, would you start small and go bigger or start big and get smaller? You have the power to do anything all in the palm of your hands. You could get rid of global warming or create some weird invention. What would you do?

I want you to know something. You don't need to be some big, macho, person to change the world. You don't need to have a huge "event" to make a difference. All you need is yourself. You can start small. You can start with a smile. You can start with encouraging words. You can start little and watch it grow.