ABC's Of Endicott College
Lifestyles

ABC's Of Endicott College

A list of all the things that make Endicott College what it is

1005
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGDwc-BTWO/?hl=en&taken-by=endicottcollege

Being at Endicott for three years now, I feel like I have a good grasp on what it's like here and how amazing it is. I decided to gather some of the most important aspects of our school and place them here!

A. Amphitheater

The best place to relax, stare at the water, do homework, hang out with friends, and listen to stories.

B. Beautiful Campus

Endicott is known for its beaches, but it's got more amazing things that make it breathtaking.

C. Callahan

The dining hall that will be feeding you every day! Check out all the stations to make sure you see every option before making your decision... But you can always get more if you want.

D. Doc Wylie

The man, the myth, the legend! The passing of Endicott's president last month has left Endicott's campus sad, but this man made Endicott the incredible institution it is today!

E. Excellent Education

Endicott gives all its students a great education that leads to them finding jobs.

F. Family

Endicott's campus makes you feel like you're part of a family more than just being on a campus.

G. Gully's

Our on-campus bar which hosts many events like paint nights, trivia, and many others!

H. Hempstead Stadium

Our amazing stadium where you can catch a soccer, football, or any other sporting games.

I. Internship

Endicott requires students to complete 3 internships before graduating, including one-semester long internship senior year. These internships allow students to help students get real-world experiences in their future careers.

J. Joyful Staff

Endicott's professors, residence life staff, and other employees are incredible and all will do anything to help Endicott students.

K. Keys to Degree

If you aren't feeling cally for dinner or want a late night snack run to the lodge for the most amazing mozz sticks!

M. Mods

The mods (or the village) are the fun area to live on campus and give you a little community!

N. New Buildings

Endicott's campus has had multiple new buildings added recently and there's still more coming. The new academic center is being built as we speak.

O. Ocean

Our oceanfront campus leaves us with three private beaches to enjoy and amazing views! Who wouldn't love that?

P. Pride's Pizza

Everyone's favorite place to order food from! They have the best pizza and are open late!

Q. Quaint Campus

Even though Endicott's campus has been changing a lot recently, it is still an amazing campus that you can walk across in 10 minutes.

R. Reynolds Hall

One of the first buildings the school purchased when it opened and a current freshmen dorm, Reynolds has some of the most amazing character and views of the water!

S. Sports

Endicott's sports team are amazing and do great compared to other schools in our division!

T. Tutoring and Writing Centers

Need help with homework? Want someone to look over your paper? Run to the writing or tutoring center!

U. Unique

Endicott has so many little things that make it what it is! Look at college hall for example!

V. Van Loan

Get your higher degrees at Endicott's Van Loan school!

W. Wylie Inn

The hotel across the street with the Van Loan school where people can stay (not students). It, along with Misselwood and Tupper Manor, make Endicott a key destination for weddings and other events.

X. Xtreme Spirit

Endicott students are very proud of being gulls and do a lot of their community.

Y. Yelling "It's A Great Day To Be A Gull"

Our motto here at Endicott, every day is a great day to be a gull!

Z. Zero Regrets

Endicott is an amazing college that works hard for its students and gives its students memories they will never forget.