The Top 10 ABBA Songs That Are Pure, Delicious Pop

ABBA's music was a staple on radio in the seventies. Their disco-infused pop songs gave us some of the catchiest melodies in music history. They've even secured their place in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

They even announced plans to release new music this year. To celebrate, here are ABBA's top ten catchiest songs.

10. When I Kissed The Teacher

This song tells the tale of an innocent school crush set to a catchy hook. What more could you ask for?

9. Thank You For The Music

The melody in this song is pure bliss, but the lyrical content is one every music lover can relate to.

8. Our Last Summer

A romantic tale of nostalgia, complete with imagery of Paris and summer time. This track speaks to the common phrase, "you never forget your first love."

7. Slipping Through My Fingers

Although this wasn't one of their bigger hits, this mother-daughter story really tugs at the heart strings.

6. The Winner Takes It All

Pop comes in all styles, including a dramatic ballad. This sad love song brilliantly conveys the pain of parting with a passionate love.

5. Lay All Your Love On Me

The pure joy in this track captures the feeling of being madly in love. The melody is perfectly matched with the incredible lyricism.

4. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)

This is a party song for the ages. It's so good, even Madonna sampled it for her 2005 hit, "Hung Up."

3. Mamma Mia

This song is mostly associated with the hit musical of the same name. The lyrics talk about a back-and-forth love relationship that many can relate to.

2. Super Trouper

With a catchy hook and romantic lyrics, this song has all the makings of a memorable pop smash.

1. Dancing Queen

This song is quite possibly ABBA's most famous song and with good reason. It's universal theme of escapism and happiness is known the world over.