To All The Artists Out There

To All The Artists Out There

Some words of encouragement to all those who dare to defy.

8
To All The Artists Out There

In these times of uncertainty and worry, one thing that we can all benefit from is more art. More music, more artwork, and more books. And so I say to the creators, use this time we have in isolation and quarantine. Draw inspiration from all that is going on around us and the unity that is being formed through these dark times. Artists are those who see the world in a different way, in a more imaginative, creative way. A musician takes a boring note and turns it into a symphony. A painter takes a drop of paint and turns it into the "Mona Lisa". A writer takes some words that are scrambling around in their head and ends up writing "Don Quijote De La Mancha". Take the things in your house and draw inspiration from them.

Arguably, there's no time that we should be more connected and united than now. Even if we can't view each other in person, that doesn't stop ideas or beauty from being projected into the world. It doesn't stop us from putting out some of the greatest works of the year or century. We have all this time to our self, so let's take advantage of it and write, paint, and play our hearts away. As an artist myself, I can say that during this time I will put some overtime into the studio to put out songs for the word to hear. I am not afraid to give people a different view of the world and a different taste of the same sound. And if you are an aspiring artist, don't be afraid of the art. Dive into the possibilities of your talent and publish some of the greatest work you have ever written.