A Pajama Store? Never Heard Of Her

A Pajama Store? Never Heard Of Her

You can never go wrong with a NICE pair of pajamas. Yeah, I know your oversized t-shirt and boxers are comfortable to sleep in but have you ever worn Lake Pajamas???

31

Lake Pajamas is a company based out of Savannah, Georgia created by 2 moms that wanted their pajamas to feel like their kids. They have been online for 4 years, creating a new color wheel of pajamas for all seasons of the year. They put their FIRST store right in the heart of Charleston, South Carolina, on King Street.

Let me tell you, once you put these pajamas on you won't take them off! And the fun thing about these pajamas is that you can wear them out! Now you're probably thinking my crazy for wearing pajamas out, but don't you want to be comfortable?!

The pajamas come as a set and in multiple combinations. There are short sets, pant sets, nightgowns, robes, and sweatshirts. They all come in different patterns and colors. The combos are so interchangeable between sleepwear and a stylish look. Dress up the nightgown by tying a belt around it and throwing on some heels. Take a ruffle top and white jeans, BOOM, outfit.

These pajamas are SO soft!! The first night you put them on, you will not want to wear any other pajamas every again. They breathe so well at night, so for all those who sweat in your sleep, no joke, you will not sweat. Did I mention they were soft?

Now before you go out and buy a pair let me give you some insights. They fit true to size, BUT do not put them in the dryer after you wash them or else they will shrink in length. SO if you think you're going to accidentally put them in the dryer, size up.

I may be addicted to buying pajama sets and this store does not help my addiction, but I know it's a good product and will last me a long time. So go treat yourself to their new collection and sleep tight!!