22 Things A College Student Can Do With A Month Off

Winter break can feel like it drags on forever.

134
Personal Photo

1. Sleep.

Finally, the sweet release.

2. Catch up with friends!

3. Or, catch up on Netflix!

4. See friends from high school.

5. Read!

6. Try a new hobby?

7. Get organized for next semester.

8. Sleep.

9. Go Christmas shopping!

10. Look at Christmas lights!

11.  Hang out with family.

12. Help cook Christmas dinner.

13. Make cookies for Santa ;)

14. Help your parents wrap presents.

15. Make Christmas candy.

16. Learn to bake.

17. Exercise???? lol just kidding 

18. Decorate a Christmas tree

19. Sleep.

20. Miss your college friends and your college town.

21. Get excited for the next semester to start again...it's like a month away from classes erases the memory of how terrible they were.

22. Did I mention sleep?

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

99661

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!