A Little Riddle, Shall We?

A Little Riddle, Shall We?

Inspired by Ted-Ed riddles, I made one of my own, hoping it will be a good one, and that it's not too scary.

51
A Little Riddle, Shall We?
CrowsEyeProductions

The Black Prison is a stone building carved with obsidian that looms high on a hill, owned by a wicked ruler who throws people into cells for punishment as displays of power, often at random. The building has two wings--the East and the West--and goes up to 13 floors. In each floor, there are twenty cells, ten in the East, and ten in the West. All are numbered from 1-10.

The cells in the West are for petty offenses. The cells in the East are for more serious crimes, locking their prisoners forever in solitary confinement.

The Dreamer, whose real name is unknown, is imprisoned in a cell for a crime she didn't commit. Any chances for a fair trial are next to none. Lucky for her, she knows where she is, and is allowed to send one message to anyone in the outside world. The message can be about anything at all, except the location of her cell.

She can't send any typical code (the guards will know), but she has to inform her friends--the Captain, the Magician, the Jokester, the Warrior, and the Teacher--in some way.

So, like in all situations, she sticks to flowers and poetry as she pens her secret message:

Title of Poem: The Earth Hides Her Treasures

4th of April I will give

Drawings and handkerchiefs
Of paintings of clouds
Or spilling bouquets of flowers--
Roses and the like

For my wondrous friends.
Round and round we'll go.
Ovals and circles all abound
Meet with joy, our dandelion kisses

To the people who love life,
Haunted, winter despair will disappear--
Every single friend of mine deserves a bloom:

Edelweisses for the Magician
Asters white for the Captain
Sunflowers bright for the Jokester
Tulips are not for me--

Wisterias go in my dress, and
I'll bring hyacinths for the Warrior,
Nimble and fast. And finally,
Gardenias for the Teacher--sweet and kind

Idle spring shall come again
Newly grown greens will touch my hand

To the south, lambs drink mother's milk and
Heather tickles my nose in the breeze.
Every song from my lips, to the bright blue sky

4th of April will come again, and I will see

Flowers all in abundance.
Love is in every blossom.
Or in every ray of grass,
Or in every wing of flighted birds,
Returning home once more.

Trivia: April 4th is the Dreamer's birthday

So, what is the secret message?