8 Reasons Why I Love Cooking

8 Reasons Why I Love Cooking

Cooking is Life!

30361
8 Reasons Why I Love Cooking
Paige Goodskey

When I was a little kid, there was one thing I wanted to do more than anything: cook.

Watching my parents cook was always something I wanted to try. Now that I can, I cannot get enough. There are so many different things to try and no matter how I feel, I want to cook. Here are some of the reasons why I love to cook.

1.) Stress Reliever

If there is one thing that will not make me stressed, its cooking. I love just going over to the stove and making something that not only will take my stress away, but eat some delicious food as well.

2.) Trying new things

There are so many different types of food out there that there are endless possibilities of what you can cook. Whether it may be a different style, type, or even just a different version, there are endless possibilities.

3.) Teaching and learning from others

I know that some of my friends have either very little cooking experience or to much, that we all teach and learn one another. One friend I could teach one of my favorite recipes, and another friend could teach me her favorite recipe.

4.) Making up your own recipes

There are always different ingredients in your house that can be made into almost anything. Find a new dessert or dinner food based on what you have in the house and make a new creation.

5.) Sharing with others

When there is a dinner party, or even just a get together, there is always food that you can bring that will be a crowd-pleaser, and everyone will ask you to bring it again and again.

6.) Good at anytime, any day

No matter the day, time, or place, it is always a good time to cook. If you are sad or happy, if it's a dreary or sunny day, there is no bad time to cook. It is always there for you as something to do when your bored or even when you are just in the mood to cook.

7.) Better than any other food

If you go out to eat, it is a nice treat once in awhile, but making your own food is much better for you. You can make whatever you want as long as you have the ingredients, rather than going around trying to find the food that you want in a restaurant. Besides, nothing beats home cooking!

8.) Having fun!

Whether you're with friends or family, or just cooking alone, there is always a certain joy in cooking, The satisfaction of having something that you just made with your own two hands, and then the compliments from other. Nothing beats that.

Cooking is not for everyone. There are people who can burn water, but hey, for those of you do like to cook it is a great experience that makes you happy and makes others happy as well. There is no better feeling than that.