A Letter To My Friends

A Letter To My Friends

I would do anything for you, thank you for all that you do for me.

16
A Letter To My Friends
personal

"It ain't easy having pals" is one of my favorite lines in the movie Young Guns. This couldn't be more true. These days, people have so many "friends". Look at some of our social media accounts. Thousands of Instagram followers, hundreds of Snapchat friends. Most of the people on our social media are people we don't even know. We probably haven't ever seen before. Those aren't the kind of friends I am referring to here. I am talking about the day ones.

After choosing a career that has taken me away from home, you honestly find out who your real friends are. I always knew my little clique would stay in touch, but I never knew I would feel the support and friendship from thousands of miles away. My friends are so important to me, and I don't thank them enough. I can call at any time, no matter the time-zone difference, and I know that I would get an answer. Whether it be talking about relationships, interests, or any off the wall subject, I always know I am going to get an honest response. On cold winter nights in the middle of the California desert, a couple snapchats from your boys really makes you feel at home. I appreciate all that you crazy, beer drinking animals do for me.

If I could take away any of the hardships that any of my friends are going through, I would. I would trade places with them in a heartbeat. After they have done for me, I owe it to them. Making road trips across the country, to flying thousands of miles to spend the summer, you all sure know how to make a man thankful. I honestly would do anything for anyone of you. You ask and I will do whatever I can to help.