Dear Mom, You're The Best

Dear Mom, You're The Best

You're the one who knows me best, takes care of me and can make me smile any day of the week

57
Dear Mom, You're The Best

Dear Mom,

You are great at all you do. From raising me to cooking dinner, you have done it all really well. Now I could write every great thing about you in this letter but you would end up with a novel instead. It all started 19 years ago when I came into this world and in those 19 years, you've helped give me the greatest world I could ever ask for as a son.

As a kid I know I messed up a few times...did I draw on the fridge? Of course, I did. Did I accidentally flood the backyard with my brother? You bet. Did you still love me after that? Heck yes, you did. While those times are frustrating to deal with and I can be a lot to handle in certain times, you somehow still put up with me. Even the times I ask you question after question.

I can't think of a better person to spend time with than you. You are always willing to talk to me even if it's late at night. Speaking of which, you've helped me through times I couldn't handle by myself. The way you show care in your everyday life is wonderful. Whether you ask me how my day is going or if I ever need help on something, you're the one I can call upon. I know we've both had our rough patches in life but you know what? We're in this together, maybe not through everything, but for the most part mom, I got your back.

The phrase "I love you" is an understatement. I know I say it every day and night but I do mean it. The love you have for me is more than I could ask for from a mother. While on the subject of love, you've told me I will find it one day. It may not be today, tomorrow or the next, but when I do find it, it won't be stronger than the love I have for you. You have also told me "If your wife asks for a recipe from me, I'll give it to her but I will leave out one ingredient so it won't be as good as my cooking". I can't argue with that. After all, mom is always right.

I better mention this before you ask me, no I still don't have a girlfriend. (I am trying my best)

While we have thousands of memories together: Going on walks, working in the yard, making trips to the grocery store or even just staying inside. I cherish them all. You've shown me great things in life and I would happily relive them again. Thank you for all you've done and sacrificed for me to have the life I do now. I can never payback for everything you've done for me, but I will always remember it all.

With Love,

Your (favorite) Son.

From Your Site Articles