A different kind of bucket-list
Lifestyles

A different kind of bucket-list

And by different, I mean impactful

17
A different kind of bucket-list

Although a bucket-list is a list of things you want to do before you die, and that's what these things listed are going to be, these are things unlike the typical skydiving, or swimming with dolphins. These are things I personally want to accomplish before I die. Things that will count. Things that will impact another persons life and things that will leave me saying "I'm glad I did that" or "This really helped alter/change someones life" (in a positive way).

1. Adopt

And yes, I mean adopt a kid, maybe even more than one because there's so many kids out there who don't have homes, and need one. Theres nothing more I want to do than adopt a kid when I'm older.

2. Make a charity

I think about all the ways I've given to the community and all the ways I still want to and making a charity for someone else or a group of people is something I've always wanted to do. No matter who/what it is, if it can help people, I'm all for it. The more I can do, the better.

3. Pray

This is something I try to do everyday. Pray for myself, but also pray for others. Pray for the life around me and continuously show God that I love him and I need him. By praying, I can better myself, but I can also help to better others.

4. Forgive

I have a tendency to forgive easily, but I don't mind it. I don't like holding grudges, I don't like staying mad/upset at people, and I constantly want to show people that I am a forgiving person. People make mistakes but I genuinely believe nobody is bad at heart and everyone deserves a second chance. Life is too short and I'd rather spend this life being a forgiving, caring, happy individual, then a mad/upset person who holds grudges.

5. Thank people

Thank those around you. Although this is something everyone should do on a daily basis, and something I always do, it's a thing that people tend to bypass. Thanking people goes a long way and never goes unnoticed. It's something I always make sure to do and something I will continuously do before I die because I know what a simple "thank you" can do for someone.

Although these things are not your typical "bucket-list" things to do, these are things I constantly keep in mind. Things that will better myself, but will also make an impact on others. Things a lot of people don't think about.

"You can, you should, and if you're brave enough to start, you will" -Stephen King