A Definitive Ranking Of Starbucks Holiday Drinks
Everything Else

It's red cup season y'all.

128

Starbucks holiday drinks are something that some people wait all year for. It's crazy how much these holiday drinks are loved! Ever wondered which one is the best? I've got you covered.

1. Peppermint Mocha

Starbucks Peppermint Mocha has been around for 16 years. Its the perfect drink to fuel your holiday addiction! This drink tastes as good as it looks, It's minty mocha smell is intoxicating and the whipped cream and chocolate curls are an added plus!

2. Caramel Brulee Latte

The only thing keeping me from ordering this drink every day is that I want everyone to be able to experience its warmth and sweetness. The Caramel Brulee latte has a sweet caramel sauce and a brulee topping that is to die for.

3. Toasted White Mocha

The Toasted White Mocha is the step sibling to the peppermint mocha. This drink has hints of a caramelized white chocolate with the right aromas!

4. Gingerbread Latte

This drink is like eating a gingerbread house, but if the gingerbread house was liquid with whipped cream and coffee. The smell of this drink alone is so very enticing. Spicy gingerbread flavors with nutmeg on top, TO DIE FOR.

5. Chestnut Praline Latte

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..." Its a classic with a twist! Caramelized chestnuts make this drink have such a unique flavor! Plus, there's crunchy praline on the top which adds a great texture.

*If you're allergic to nuts, don't go for this!"

6. Eggnog Latte

The only reason this one is last on the list is because eggnog is such a specific flavor. I personally am not an eggnog fan, but the smells of this Eggnog latte are tempting me to try it! This latte has steamed eggnog which adds a deeper note of flavors in the already flavorful eggnog! If you're someone who likes to try new things, this one's for you!