A Love Letter To My True Love: Coffee

A Love Letter To My True Love: Coffee

You are my rock, my world and the one my heart beats for.

62

I think about you quite often. As a matter of fact, you're the first thing on my mind each morning. The sweet smell, the strong taste and the rush you give me are unlike anything else. I remember there used to be a time when I didn't fully appreciate you. I was so naive then, I didn't understand just how much I really needed you.

Where do I begin with you? You make me feel alive. Every morning after I wake up, you know how to bring the life back to me. It's almost as if you're a rush of adrenaline. No matter what anyone says, I love the way you're so strong. I know this has scared others away in the past, but to me you're perfect.

Did I mention how I love your versatility? You never seize to amaze me with how well you mesh in different atmospheres. Whether you're served iced, steamed, or pressed, you still kill it.

You're also never too far out of reach. You make yourself so available for me at all times, I know better than to take you for granted. You know me so well. Whenever I'm feeling unmotivated, you always know how to pick me back up again. You've always been great at that. Whether it's an early morning or late night of studying; I know you're the best study partner.

To me, your love is like a drug. No matter how much I hate to admit it, it's hard for me to stop loving you so much. I've even caught myself passing limits with you, but sometimes I can't help myself. Even my bank account won't stop me from coming back time and time again.

Thank you, coffee, for everything. You've made some of my best days even better. You've helped me when I've needed you the most. No shortage of sleep or long night will ever stand between us. I love you and remember, never stop being you.

Love,

A "semi" coffee addict.