9 Things You Know To Be True If You're In A Three-Person Friend Group

We're the 3 best friends that anyone could have!

Being in a three-person friend group has its pros and cons. Though it might be a little hard at times, there are parts of it that make it totally worth it. If you're in a three-person friend group, I understand your struggles and I'm here to point them out!

1. Someone is always left out.

It is inevitable that one of the three will feel left out at some point. Make it an effort to do lots of things together and separate to make sure that everyone is always included!

2. There is always a group chat.

Our group chat is always busy. Keeping each other updated on life is a full-time job in itself.

3. When one is busy, the other is usually available.

You gotta love having two best friends when you're bored and need someone to hang out with. When one is busy, the chances of the other being available is pretty good!

4. Finding a place to eat is impossible.

We can never decide on where to eat. Most days, two of us will eat at one place and the other will bring food from another restaurant in. It's a struggle.

5. You have 2 families in addition to your own.

You get to know the families of your two best friends better than your own sometimes. How lucky are we to have three families that love us unconditionally?

6. You have 2 more full-sized closets.

In addition to having two extra families, you also get two extra closets. This makes getting ready on the weekends much easier!

7. There is always a majority vote.

When deciding where to go or what to eat, there will always be a 2-1 vote. Occasionally, you will get the 1-1-1 vote. In that case, someone has to sacrifice.

8. There is always time for a group hug.

What's better than a hug? A group hug. And better than a group hug is cuddles in bed from both sides when you need some extra love. You gotta love sleepovers with your two best friends.

9. You have double the support, double the love, and double the memories.

In the end, the struggles are worth it because you get two times the love, two times the support, and two times the memories.

I am so thankful for my two best friends. Though we get angry or annoyed sometimes, we are each other's number one fans. I am thankful for the group chat that goes off during class, the cuddles at night when we have bad days, and the memories made with the two of you. I love you both!