9 Times The Grinch Summed Up Life As A College Student

'Tis the season of the Grinch.

6551
Universal Pictures

1. When you've tried on absolutely everything in your closet and can't decide what to wear.

This also applies to when you look outside and it is snowing and you have no clothes for snow.

2. When your neighbors won't shut up and it's past quiet hours and you're trying to sleep.

Or if you have people above you who stomp around like elephants.

3. When your professor wants you to elaborate more on what you just said.

This probably already took a lot of guts if it was in front of the whole class.

4. When you finish all your homework (or are procrastinating) and are binge-watching Netflix.

Yeah, this probably happens a few times a day. Besides, we're broke. We can't afford real food.

5. When you finally do have time to sit down and have a meal.

But of course, this time was carved out of your schedule because you think you might be losing the Freshman 15 instead of gaining it.

6. When Thanksgiving Break is two weeks away.

Ask any college student... this is truly what we say.

7. When you don't think you have any homework, but then 11:30 p.m. rolls around and you realize you have a paper due at midnight that you haven't even started.

Or when class starts in 2 minutes, you're 4 minutes away and have a quiz that closes before class starts.

8. When you realize finals are two weeks away, but most are due next week.

Usually, these are huge projects and yet you still have to stay until Friday of finals week for the ONLY final due actually on finals week that just happens to be from 7-9 p.m. Why????

9. When you've been in your room all weekend doing homework and watching Netflix.

When you finally have the chance to go home, you usually want to just lay in your own comfy bed, but your mom wants you to go out with her and all your friends...