9 Times Damon Salvatore's Quotes Got Us In College

Damon may be a vampire but his quotes are so relatable to the average college student.

25149
Jacis Obsession

If you're like me you have watched “The Vampire Diaries” entire series several times now. It's such an addictive show. Love triangles, hot vampires, hot werewolf's, and witches are just half of the epic show. My absolute favorite character has always been Damon Salvatore. He is an absolute gorgeous man and add on his smirk and charming personality, he's unstoppable. He also had some of the best quotes on the show. Therefore, I have made a list of seven times Damon's quotes got us in college.

1. "I do believe in killing the messenger. Know why? Because it sends a message."

One of my professors told us this week that there was a typo in the syllabus and one of our essay's was due a week earlier than expected and she said don't kill the messenger.

2. "When people see good they expect good and I don't want to live up to their expectation."

I'm just kidding about this one, mama & Daddy but sometimes I think this when I'm trying to decide whether or not I should do homework now or put it off to catch up on my favorite vampire’s life’s. If I get an A, they will just keep expecting it over and over again.

3. "Looking at the stars, listening to the Universe laugh at me."

This is 100% me when I walk into the Financial Aid office. I know their laughing at me while I beg for scholarships.

4. "The best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend that you don't have one."

Me when my professor hands me back a bad grade and me pretending to not care even though I'm crying on the inside and begging you to change my grade.

5. "Apparently, my choices have been a little controversial lately.”

Yeah, going to that protest on the quad that I didn’t even know what we were protesting about wasn’t the best decision of the year.

6. “I like that confidence, Stefan! I don’t share it, but I like it.”

That girl that studied for that Anatomy test all week long and aiming for an A, love your confidence, I didn’t even know we had a test today so I obviously don’t share it.

7. “There’s no such thing as a bad idea. Just poorly executed ones.”

That idea to go see the new "It" movie wasn't bad. It was bad to go see it on a school night when you have an 8am class the next morning.

8. "The only person I can count on is me."

This is so true for when I get partnered up with the worst project group. You are in a group to help each other out to get a good grade yet somehow I end up doing all of the work by myself.

9. "Don't look at me with those judgy little eyes."

Yeah I see you silently judging me walking around in sweatpants while I chose to dress up for today. Back off.