9 times Big Brother perfectly describes college!
Education

Who would have thought a reality tv show where people go head to head to fight for $500,000 could accurately describe the life of a college. Thanks to Big Brother and CBS it does just that. Here is 9 times Big Brother has perfectly describe my college experience !

22

*Gets to class*

*opens Syllabus*

*reads grading Policy*

"Exams are worth 99.9 % of your final grade"

Immediately I being to calculate in my head how low i can score on each test to pass the class! our Professors have complete power over our grades!

Walking into your English lecture or what you thought was your English lecture and the Professor begins taking about the human anatomy and you realize your surround by pre med students! and you don't know either to sit back and listen to not draw attention or walk out and look like a complete loser!

Your reaction when the same girl has raised her hand 17837126 times in class and the teacher finally says, "Anyone else."

Getting that 6:30 am email from you Professor saying that your 8am class is canceled! and you an roll back over and fall asleep!

Entering the BOOM BOOM room on a Friday night knowing that its going to be packed and there is no way in hell you are leaving without having a drink poured, spilt, or thrown on you! Honestly loved every second of it!

When "Mr Brightside" comes at Rounders and everyone stops talking and starts dancing and screaming at the top of there lungs.

When your roommate goes home for the weekend and you realize you getting to watch Netflix without headphones and get to walk around In your underwear!

When your friend in bio class asks you if you did the homework, when you didn't even know there was any homework! This has happened more time then I can count.. I've just learned to accept it!

And finally the feeling you have on Saturday after the Tide just won and everyone is singing RAMMER JAMMER in the stands!