9 Things You Definitely DIDN'T Miss About College During Winter Break

Please let me stay home.

418
stnorbertcollege / Flickr

While college is great and all, there's nothing like going home. These past few weeks have been much needed, so why can't we stay forever?

Here are some things you probably didn't miss about college during winter break.

1. Doing your own laundry

It always comes out better when you do it, Mom...

2. Going to class

I do not miss waking up early. I do not miss hearing lectures. No, thank you. Not for me.

3. Actually having to set an alarm

I prefer walking up naturally instead of having an annoying alarm do it for me. That sound literally gives me PTSD.

4. Late night snacking

It's an addiction. Please help.

5. Having to leave the building for food

When you don't want to get out of bed but you force yourself to because you realize the dining hall has waffles. Halfway there you start to give up and can't decide whether it's worth it or not.

6. The poor quality of food

Definitely didn't miss this. I prefer chicken that's not dry and a side that I can actually identify.

7. The obligation to be social every second of the day

Being home means a room to myself. At school, it means going home to friends who won't shut up when I'm trying to take a nap. Love you guys, though!

8. Having to use your own money

I definitely don't miss using my own money at school. It's called taking advantage of your resources. Thank you, college, for teaching me that.

9. Not having your mom there to cook for you

So I'm thinking expedited shipping from home on a weekly basis when I go back