9 Signs Your Hydroflask Might Be Your S.O., And They Make You Thirsty AF

Hydrate or die-drate, am I right?

268
Sami Newland / Snapchat

If you're like me, you have a very personal relationship with your water bottle. My Hydroflask goes everywhere with me. It's my favorite accessory and pretty much my best friend. I get anxious when I go more than a few hours without it... basically making it the closest thing in my life to a significant other. Sound like you?

1. You are never seen without it.

2. If you somehow manage to leave it at home, you feel like you are missing part of your identity.

And you can't wait to get home and be reunited.

3. You love it even more for its imperfections.

That dent near the lid just reminds me of when we went to a concert together and I forgot to take it off the roof of my car before pulling out of the parking lot. Lol, good mems.

4. You get overprotective when someone else tries to drink out of it.

5. Your roommates feel weird when it’s at home and you’re not.

6. It’s the first thing you see in the morning.

I'm pretty sure there is a permanent ring on my bedside table right where my Hydroflask goes.

7. You care more about your Hydroflask’s well being than your own.

AKA you're willing to go Jack in "Titanic" for that thing... or at least, you regularly break its fall with your own body to avoid dents.

SEE ALSO: What Your Go-To Cup Or Bottle Says About You

8. Even though new colors and sizes are released all the time, you still feel like yours is perfect and irreplaceable.

9. At the end of the day, it's what's on the inside that counts.

Dents and worn off stickers aside, it's the water that keeps me going.