9 romantic movies for you

9 Cheesy Romantic Movies To Watch ASAP

A good rom com binge never hurt anyone

10
https://pixabay.com/photos/daisy-heart-flowers-flower-heart-712892/
Congerdesign

BONUS! THEY'RE ALL AVAILABLE ON NETFLIX!!! If you don't have Netflix, just hijack your friends'

1. To All The Boys I've Loved Before

You're probably already seen it, but how could I not put this on the list. It's all sort of wholesome with minimal inappropriateness so you don't have to be too worried if someone under the age of 13 wanders in. Peter K. is the friggin cutest and Lara Jean is the relatable protagonist we all need.

2. Ibiza Love Drunk

This movie is a bit all over the place, but who doesn't love a good girls' trip turned magical meet cute. Leo West's (Richard Madden) accent is to die for and Harper's character development isn't disappointing.

3. Someone Great

Not really romantic as so much mourning a romance gone by, but important nonetheless. Jenny's navigation of newly single life for the first time in years is heartbreaking but ultimately shows a strong woman taking solace in her own strength and the love of her friends.

4. Always Be My Maybe

Keanu Reeves as a love interest. Enough. Said.

5. Set It Up

Harper and Charlie working so hard to create love for their bosses but finding love for themselves. A true and not overly cheesy depiction of modern day romances.

6. When We First Met

Kind of a weird remake of sorts of 50 First Dates. Not mad. Follows the usual tropes of being love with your best friend, but puts a fun spin on the idea.

7. The Spirit of Christmas

I maintain that Christmas movies can be watched year round. No shame. It's cheesy but not obnoxiously so, and it does a good job of adding in unique elements plus a good old fashioned gentleman.

8. Candy Jar 

This is meant for a bit of a younger audience, but watching it as someone who is in this part (more or less) of their life, it can hit some sore spots and actually have more of an effect than you thought. Sami Gayle and Jacob Latimore's rapport is ~amazing~

9. The Ugly Truth 

More of a classic than the others. Heigel and Butler are powerhouses in their own right and on their own, but, put them together, and they're near perfection. Diametrically opposed views clash, and everyone is better for it.

So go! FLY! BE FREE! Enjoy falling in love with some fictional characters this summer.