GIFs That Perfectly Hit On The Nose Why I Love October

It's not just for the kids.

75

hen we're young, October is all about Halloween candy and costumes. But as you get older, you gain so many more reasons to love the month. And it’s always important to try to stay positive as you go through the year; especially during this time of cold mornings, slutty costumes, and pumpkin spice. So, I’ve put together a list of reasons to be happy it’s October purely for your reading pleasure. Your welcome. October is for grown-ups, too!

1) Boots!

I don’t know about you, but I love finding those super amazing boots that I forgot I had or just bought at the store.

See all the jealous faces as you show off your new knees highs.

2) Pumpkins.

Because pumpkins are awesome. Not only are they gorgeous decorations but they make amazing desserts, too (um, hello, pumpkin pie!). Once there baked, they make my house smell like magic and story time and hugs. You just gotta love 'em.

But do you love them as much as this man?

3) Cuddling!

It’s cold outside. Let’s cuddle! I’ve got my kitty because she loves me and I DON’T NEED A MAN!

4) Warm beverages.

Need I say more? Personally I prefer a good cup of tea over joe but whatever heats me up.

Fill 'er up!

5) Holiday.

It’s Halloween! When we can all let out our inner freaks and geeks and the more extreme you go, the better.

6) Movies!

Perfect time of year to grab your bestie and bust out the scary (or hilarious) Halloween movies on TV.

7) Layers.

Well, I feel both warm and sexy with my 8 layers of sweaters and 5 pairs of leggings underneath my jeans. Go me!

8) Candy.

There's so much power in being the one who gives out the candy...

But you must use it wisely. Or don't. I won't judge. I don't even know you. My plans for Halloween night? Sugar party.

Oh yeah.

9) Haunted houses.

There’s nothing better than walking into a scary movie and feeling your heart race.

Which reminds me, did you know that this fall will be your last chance to visit the Eastern State Penitentiary haunted tour? Eastern State is an old prison in PA. It’s absolutely terrifying and If you’re a fan of great frights, I recommend you don’t miss out!

10) Rain. So, yes, it's pretty cold and extra rainy where I live right now. I may hate the cold...

But, I sure as heck don't mind a little dancing in the rain...

I’m sure my list is incomplete but no matter what I’m totally ready to get this month underway.