9 Reasons Why You Should Only Eat Tacos

9 Reasons Why You Should Only Eat Tacos

Treat yo'self.

5444
9 Reasons Why You Should Only Eat Tacos

Tacos, a traditional Mexican dish, are delicious, cultural and colorful. To make a taco, all you need is a tortilla and something to put in it. Tacos can be filled with meat, cheese, rice, beans, avocado, salsa, sour cream, lettuce, or pretty much ANYTHING. Some leftover broccoli? Make a taco. Tofu scramble? Make a taco. Cold soup? Maybe not. But that’s the beauty of tacos. They are easy to make, easy to eat, and most importantly, easy to enjoy. So stop eating whatever you are eating, and go make some tacos.

1. Tacos turn sadness into happiness

Have you ever seen anybody cry while eating a taco? Of course not. When most people cry, it’s actually because they just want some tacos.

2. Tacos promote the importance of cross-cultural understanding

It’s called Taco Diplomacy.

3. Tacos get you excited

Crushing tacos will be the next big thing, just watch.

4. Tacos are fun for everyone

If you can’t eat a taco yourself, watching someone else who has never eaten a taco before is the next best thing.

5. Tacos provide all the nutrition you need

0 grams of trans fat! Unbelievable. Tacos are almost too healthy!

6. Tacos are the food of the people

Vegetarian, vegan, kosher, lactose-intolerant, gluten free -- there’s a taco for everybody

7. Taco Tuesdays

A day dedicated to eating tacos, and it happens every week? How is this not talked about all the time?

8. Tacos are cheap

Turn spare change into legitimate, delicious happiness.

9. And most importantly, dragons LOVE tacos

If they're good enough for dragons, they're good enough for you.

So, please stop eating other food, and eat only tacos