10 Reasons I Am In Complete Awe of God

10 Reasons I Am In Complete Awe of God

Daily thoughts that make me fall more and more in love with my Savior.

5710
10 Reasons I Am In Complete Awe of God
One For Israel Ministry

Everyday, I am growing in my walk with God and working on my personal relationship with him. I recently had a few days off to just spend my entire day in prayer and his Word without getting distracted. We serve an AWESOME God. Here are some of my daily thoughts that put me in complete awe of my creator.

1. Our Complexity- After taking anatomy and cadaver lab and getting to learn every detail of our bodies, I am just in absolute wonder of God. Y'all we are no accident. Only God is capable of creating every intricate detail of us. Every little nerve, vein, blood cell, etc. has a purpose and even after learning about every single one it's still hard to comprehend all of it. God created each little piece with a specific purpose and he knew exactly what it was going to do. I'm in complete awe of his intelligence and to know that he hand crafted us in the way that he did is absolutely amazing. I am blown away by his majesty and mystery. Genesis 1:26-27.

2. He thought the world needed one of me- I often think about the creation of me and how much thought went into bringing me into this world and I get overwhelmed. God looked down at the world and thought that the world needed one of me. That goes the same for you. He created us and brought us into the world at our own unique time and places for a specific purpose and thought the world would benefit from us. How can we not use our lives telling people about Him? That's amazing. Jeremiah 1:5

3. How much he had to plan before we were even born- Still on the thought of our creation, do you know how much had to fall into place before we were even born? Think about it. Like in order for you to be born, your parents had to meet, your grandparents, their parents, on and on. Just like he chose Mary and Joseph, he chose specific parents to raise us and placed us in specific environments to fulfill the purpose for our lives. Ephesians 2:10

4. Things I hate about myself he loved-As everyone else does, there are things that I hate about myself. I wish I had this physical feature or this and things I hate about myself the Lord hand crafted and loved. I am a continuous work of self love but I find myself thinking during my times of self doubt, how can I possibly be mad at God for making me a certain way? In his eyes, he saw that I was good. He hand crafted me in his image and I was fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14

5. I am loved and forgiven time and time again-When people do me wrong over and over again, I have a hard time forgiving them as it's the same cycle. Yet I fall short every single day and that doesn't make God love me any less. How can a person love someone who continues to fail them on a daily basis? The answer, only someone like God can. Romans 5:8

6. God hears us- often when I'm praying, I think about how minuscule my problems must be compared to the other ones God hears. Think about it. How many people in this world are praying at the same time as you? The answer is probably A TON. Yet he still hears us all. It's a mystery how God does it, but that is the beauty of it. I remember being little and praying "God I know you have a lot of people to help before me so take your time" haha. But really guys, the fact that God hears each and every one of our prayers is truly astonishing. 1 John 5:14.

7. God knows our futures- I often sit and wonder what my life will look like in 5 years. I mean 5 years ago, I would never imagine I would be in the position I'm in. How crazy is it that God knows where I will be in 5 years. He knows what my future husband looks like, what my future job will be, what state I will be etc. I know I don't have to worry about my future because he has better plans for me than I could ever imagine and I am so excited to watch his marvelous plan unfold. Jeremiah 29:11

8. God Knows us better than anyone else. - I just am so impressed with how well God knows me. He knows my heart and I don't even have to tell him what's going on. I am just so in awe of how many people he has to keep tabs on and how he is able to. John 10:14

9. God's grace- Just knowing how undeserving I am of his goodness and his grace is so overwhelming. No matter how many good things I do to make up for it, I can't earn it. Just in absolute awe with his gift of grace. Ephesians 2:8

10. The Death and Resurrection of Jesus- Sure, I've heard the story time and time again, yet it still absolutely blows my mind. Jesus literally stayed on the cross to die for my sins, held by love and fulfillment of the scriptures. What great love held him there. Then HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD. That concept, is only something God could pull off. This continually leaves me in absolute wonder I love it. Luke 24:4-7

Everyday I fall more and more in love with my God. There is no one like him. I can't comprehend his majesty or mystery. I just amazed by who he is and how much I am loved by him. I am so thankful to serve the ultimate Savior.