9 Easy Pinterest Cupcake Recipes To Try At Home

Cure that sweet tooth.

11

School is out, but you're still stuck in quarantine. What better way to pass the time than to try out all those Pinterest recipes you have saved but that you have never had time to give a try? These nine cupcake recipes are sure to make your mouth water.

Lemon Cupcakes with Blackberry Buttercream

These fruity cupcakes scream summer. Challenge yourself with this recipe for homemade lemon cupcakes with blackberry buttercream.

Chocolate Chip Frappuccino Cupcakes

Missing your Starbucks Frappuccinos lately? These are the cupcakes for you.

Mint Oreo Cupcakes

You can't go wrong with mint, and you can't go wrong with Oreos. Why not put them together? Just be careful that you don't eat the whole batch of these mint Oreo cupcakes all by yourself!

Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Caramel Buttercream

Not a big fan of chocolate? No problem. These vanilla bean cupcakes with caramel buttercream will satisfy your sweet tooth.

Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes

No need for a lemonade stand this summer. Just make these delicious-looking strawberry lemonade cupcakes, perfect for a beautiful summer day.

S'mores Cupcakes

Do you spend your summer nights around a campfire? Change it up with these perfect s'mores cupcakes.

Harry Potter Butterbeer Cupcakes

Don't worry about flying to Universal for these sweet treats. Harry Potter fans will fall in love with these Harry Potter inspired Butterbeer cupcakes.

Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes

Keep it simple. Try these classic red velvet cupcakes. They won't disappoint.

Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

If Reese's peanut butter cups are your favorite candy, these chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting are the cupcakes for you.