9 Things You Know To Be True If You Are A Hard Worker

9 Signs That Workin' Hard Just Runs In Your Blood

Boy or girl, here are nine signs that being a hard worker runs in your blood.

2272
Macey Mullins

It all started with Grandma or Grandpa, or maybe even a "great" of one of the two. After that, your dad took over. You saw how hard he worked and still works. After a few generations of that, you can't imagine it any other way. As you get older, the tradition starts to carry over to you, and you feel like there's a standard you have to reach.

So, if any of these nine signs ring a bell, you're probably in line to be the next success story of your family.

1. Waking up after 8:00 a.m. and feeling like you slept in

*Thought to self*

Oh, you woke up at 8:30? Great, now you've wasted your day. You're late for everything and it's all because you're lazy.

2. Working a 9-5 job isn't something you could imagine doing. 

Nine-to-five? What's that? First, I wake up and go to the gym. Next, I have to come home and get ready for the day. Then, I go into work; I work until say... 5 – 7? After that, I go out to the farm and work some more. When I get home I have paperwork I have to do.

3. You are extremely self critical 

When you begin to get comfortable, it makes you feel lazy. Maybe it's because ever since you were little "go go go" has been pounded into your frontal lobe.

4. You like to work outside, inside, and anywhere in between 

Doing labor work is something that can be enjoyable for you. It's also nice to get home after a day of work and hop on the computer to square away any other business you have going on.

5. You have entirely too many ideas 

This goes for businesses you want to start, projects for the house, gardens you'd like to have, meals you'd like to make, and everything above and beyond that.

6. There's a high chance you are addicted to coffee or energy drinks 

I mean, how else are you supposed to stay up for 18 to 20 hours a day?

7. When you are lounging around, you feel guilty 

Every once in a while people need a break. Although, when you decide to take a little break it makes you anxious about all the other productive activities you could be participating in.

8. You can do any kind of work, especially after a day of training 

Being thrown into the mess and taught hands-on is the best way to learn. You love the rush and you thrive off of teamwork.

9. "There aren't enough hours in the day" 

This phrase is something you think to yourself quite often. If there were more hours in a day, you could get so much more accomplished.

If any of these apply to you, truth is, you're a hard worker. Keep hustling and never be afraid to show out! People may be judgmental, but in the end, it will all pay off. Remember, it's in your blood.