9 “Gram”-Worthy Places To Visit In LA

9 “Gram”-Worthy Places To Visit In LA

9 Places For Great Photo-Ops And Great Experiences

38
9 “Gram”-Worthy Places To Visit In LA
Destiny Hernandez

If you are stuck at school or work during the week and can't find the time to enjoy your time in Los Angeles, look for some places to visit during your weekends where you can share your memories with the world!

Whether you've been raised in LA or are visiting LA for the summer, this is the best time to get those pictures flowing onto your feed!

1. Griffith Observatory

At the Griffith observatory, you can take pictures outside with the view of LA behind you, or inside with models of the planets all around you! Visit the observatory to find some of the best views in LA.

Plus, the observatory has several shows you can buy tickets for to learn about the stars.

2. Venice Canals

This is a wonderful place to visit. You can either walk across the bridges or enjoy the residential views from the water.

Either way, at sunset, this is a beautiful place to be.

3. Santa Monica Pier

Destiny Hernandez

The Santa Monica pier is filled with food and fun! There are caricature artists, street performers, and delicious bacon-wrapped hotdogs…and that's not even touching on the rides or restaurants. Join fellow Angelinos in enjoying the atmosphere of the pier. And once you've walked the pier, go down to the beach or head towards the city to visit the third street promenade!

4. The Last Bookstore

The Last Bookstore is well known for its flying books and book arch. Visit the bookstore for older and newer books, and then take a walk around DTLA.

5. OUE SkySpace

If you visit OUE Skyspace, you can slide down the side of the building and capture your expressions on both the entrance and exit sides to get the best photos!!

6. LA's Secret Stairs

www.discoverlosangeles.com

Back in the day, there were tons of staircases connecting different places in LA where people could get to work and/or school. Some of these staircases still exist and are open for the public.

Visit the one off of Highland behind the Hollywood Bowl or the Beachwood Canyon stairs for great views of LA!

7. Getty Center or Getty Villa

These museums have amazing photo-ops all over. Show off your photography skills and change the typical angles.

8. The Broad Museum

It's safe to say every museum has its own personality and tons of photo ops! Visit the Broad for the mirror room and take a photo with the best view—you!

9. Walt Disney Concert Hall

scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

This place is wondrous. You can take a self-led or a guided tour through the concert hall. It's architecture and design is just amazing. You can take photos inside or outside, but some of the best photos are along the patios of the hall.

Nearby you can find Grand Park, where you can take more photos, and Grand Central market, a great food hub from different places!