9 Funny Videos That You Should See

9 Funny Videos That You Should See

If you like funny videos from the internet, these are some recommendations for you

16
9 Funny Videos That You Should See
Run For The Cube - YouTube

So as my friends know, I watch a lot of dumb videos. I find these videos hilarious while they laugh uncomfortably and just wait for the spectacle of weird to be over. Because I have such a love for strange and funny videos, I have decided to make a list of every video I find funny that will hopefully make you interested in watching it. In all honesty, it's ahrd to come up with descriptions for these because the only way to know how truly funny they are is to watch them.

You can shop at five or six stores, or just ONE

Honestly, if you haven't seen this video by now, you're missing out. It just makes you wonder, what store is this??? Why would they need these videos???

Most cans opened in 3 seconds

A true display of skill unlike any other.

Hey baby girl

I am going to start by saying that this video makes me uncomfortable. In fact, it is so notorious for making people uncomfortable that there is a challenge to try to watch the whole video without looking away. If you like cringy things and videos that make you uncomfortable, check this one out.

Cool Guy

This is probably the original mannequin head video that started it all, and it is well worth the poor quality.

You on Kazoo

This kid was just trying to make some friends, but instead, he was made into a meme.

Rihanna S&M Cover

This one I just recently found and if you like horrible covers with ridiculous choreography, this one is for you.

Jelly Belly Pet Rat

I know every word to this video and I quote it so much it's like hearing an overplayed song. This video is definitely one of the funniest things I have seen this year and months later I still think about it.

Nae Nae to Heart and Soul

This vine is my favorite because it is a mix of a classic and modern pop culture. A beautiful combination of old and new that gets funnier with every watch.

It's the "good kush"

What started out as a trip to a dollar store turned into a popular vine that will never be forgotten. It's the epitome of dad joke mixed with condescension.