9 'Friendly' Reminders For 2018 That Will Make You A Happier Person, As Told By 'Friends'

PIVOT!
100

Whatever your New Year's Resolution may be, these reminders are ones we should all remember to live by daily. Who better to take life advice from than Ross, Rachel, Joey, Phoebe, Chandler and Monica?

1. Make jokes, be sarcastic and laugh at yourself.

Life is way too short to be so serious.

2. Don't let "adulting" be a negative thing, make the most of it.

Sure paying bills and going to work everyday sucks, but the rest of our adult lives don't have to.

3. Let go of the past, and don't let regret consume you.

Stressing over the past won't change anything, so just let it go and allow yourself to move on.

4. Surround yourself with people who matter.

And only people who matter. I promise it makes a difference.

5. Be straightforward and fight for what you believe in.

Never back down from what you believe is right, even if it means stepping on a few toes along the way.

6. Always say YES to trying new things.

Except drugs, of course.

7. Be honest with yourself and everyone around you.

Honesty is the best policy, in every situation. Even the ones where it seems like a good idea to lie.

8. Never give up, even when things get tough.

Nobody ever said life was fair, and nobody ever said it would be easy. Don't let that stop you.

9. Believe that you ARE good enough, and embrace who you are.

We are our own worst critics, but if we don't believe in ourselves then nobody else ever will. Be the change.