9 Of My Favorite Holiday Movies

9 Of My Favorite Holiday Movies

These are some of the Christmas movies that I tend to like, maybe you will like them too.

19
9 Of My Favorite Holiday Movies
papascdj

One of the things that always puts me into the holiday spirit is Christmas movies. It seems that this time of year all I watch is movies, whether it be while I'm doing homework, doing puzzles, or anything at all really, I just always seem to be watching holiday themed movies. The holidays just aren't the holidays without all of the movies I watch while I'm running around acting as if I'm not losing my mind over all of the things I have left to do before Christmas. These are some of the Christmas movies that I tend to like, maybe you will like them too.

1. The Ultimate Christmas Present

So I still am in love with this Disney movie, what can I say? I've always loved it ever since I was young. It just gives me happy feelings and I typically watch it at least once every holiday season. It's just a fun movie for me to watch.

2. Elf

Sometimes you just need to have some comedy with your holiday movies. I don't know what else to say besides I find this movie hilarious, and I absolutely love it. Each time I watch this movie, I swear I find something else or catch another new joke from it.

3. How The Grinch Stole Christmas

The grinch is another great Christmas movie. There isn't a year where I remember not watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

4. Four Christmases

Four Christmases is a funny Christmas movie, it's one of those movies that just makes me laugh. If you haven't ever watched it, you should because I think most people would find this movie funny.

5. Home Alone

One of the classics, what can I say, it's funny. It's just one of those movies that you relate to Christmas time.

6. Charlie Brown Christmas

I don't know what it is about Charlie Brown, but I always love all of the Charlie Brown shows, at least the Thanksgiving and Christmas ones. I guess it's just that inner child in me.

7. The Polar Express

This movie is one that I tend to find more cute than anything, I think. I don't know what else it would be that makes me love this movie so much. That, and I am always watching little kids and seeing their reactions to movies like this always make the movie much more enjoyable.

8. The Santa Claus

When I was younger, I believe, these movies were just coming out. It wasn't something I liked at first, but as years went on this series of movies began to grow on me more. Sometimes when you just need a good Christmas movie, this movie can be it.

9. Any Hallmark Movies

Hallmark is like the mother of all Christmas movies. Always so dramatic, always such happy endings. It always puts me in such a cheery mood, the one time I enjoy wrapping Christmas presents is when I am watching a Hallmark movie. There's just something about Hallmark movies that absolutely makes me love them.