Amazing Back To School Tips

9 Amazing Things That Make Going Back To School A Little More Bearable

Some are fun, some are practical, but all are useful for making a great year!

27

Summer break ended too quickly yet again, but keep these nine things in mind when you're about to gouged your eye balls out after taking a peek at the syllabus.

1. Reuniting With Your Friends

Summer can often be busy filled with work, vacay's and life so it's nice to be able to reunite with some familiar faces, even if it is just for 20 minutes between classes.

2. Free Stuff!

There's always some organization on campus that's giving out a free t-shirt or mug. Take advantage of all the knick-knacks and get your money's worth out of college.

3. Independence

I love my family more than life itself, but going back to college lets me spread my wings fully and exert my space.

4. Parties

Parties are amazing for blowing off some steam. Just don't go too crazy and get kicked out of school.

5. Clubs

Most colleges have club fairs where students can explore hobbies that they like and discover new ones with people who enjoy similar activities.

6. Meal Swipes

I'm sooooo envious of you people who are still on college meal plans. Eat you're little hearts out at the all you can eat buffets for me please.

7. Networking

Ooooo scary word, but it doesn't have to be! Colleges enable amazing networking opportunities to help student's plan their futures. Take advantage of the resources and try not to stress about graduation approaching RAPIDLY.

8. Your Favorite Study Spot

Ewww. Studying. Gross. But we all have that one comfy, hidden spot that makes writing a 30 page paper a little less daunting.

9. That One Professor

Finding the Ted Mosby of your campus makes learning that much more exciting. Cherish your favorite professors and build connections with them that extend past your college career.