What '80s Movie You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign

As the famous saying goes, "It's written in the stars." So, let's investigate what '80s film complements your personality based on your astrological sign.

Aries  (March 21 - April 19): Ferris Bueller's Day Off

You have a strong sense of adventure and don't like to play by the rules. You love being the leader and you find the possibility of getting caught exhilarating.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Pretty in Pink

You can be responsible and stable, but also stubborn and uncompromising at the same time. You can handle what life throws at you, but it won't always be easy.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Dirty Dancing

You're a social butterfly, outgoing, and fun. You thrive in social events and love chatting people up. Plus, you don't mind hitting the dance floor. ;)

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Heathers

You are ridiculously loyal, imaginative, and tenacious. But on your off days, you can be manipulative and pessimistic (see where I'm going with this?)

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Top Gun

You're vivacious, creative, and warm-hearted. You tend to be a tad self-centered, but hey, who can blame you?

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Weird Science

You're loyal, hardworking, and analytical. That being said: you love science and you're not afraid to "nerd-out."

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Can't Buy Me Love

You're a big advocate for harmony and balance but can be a hopeless romantic too. You have a sentimental touch to you and people find it very endearing.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Risky Business

You're passionate, smart, and strong-willed. You are quite bold and love the spotlight.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): St. Elmo's Fire

You have a strong thirst for knowledge, adventure, and have a big heart. You don't always know what'll be next, and that's okay.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): The Karate Kid

You're ambitious, persistent, and realistic. You don't give up and have big goals.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Although it's technically not an '80s film ('75), this cult classic was widely popular throughout this decade. You're assertive, independent, and eccentric. You can't be put into a box.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Stand By Me

You are kind, compassionate, and a devoted/loyal friend. People love being around you, I mean, how could they not?