8 New Years Resolutions For Every Basic College Student

There is more to the new year than losing a few pounds!
74

Winter break means no thinking about class, assignments and exams. Therefore, there is one major thing to think about. What will your new years resolution be my fellow college friend?

1. Don't make skipping class a habit!

I know, your bed is so tempting to stay in but get the hell up because each class that you miss is money down the john.

2. Get AT LEAST 7 hours of sleep every night.

I've been that person who stays up till 4 doing homework a week in advance and had an 8 am the next morning. Not fun and very exhausting.

3. Use your money for more needs instead of wants!

If you are like me, you shop on amazon every day and spend money on the dumbest things that you want...spend your money on things like shampoo and toothpaste. Ya know, necessities.

4. Finish assignments as soon as you find out about them.

This will make things so much less stressful for you. When you wait until the last minute, it always seems that you have a million things due at once.

5. Dress to impress, put the sweats away!

It is found that when you look better, you feel better!

6. Say "no" to the jungle juice!

I know you have been there, just say no. Honey, you never know what those weirdos put in that!

7. Set aside an hour of everyday for "me time."

Watch your fav netflix show or treat yourself. I tend to buy food when I have my "me time."

8. Make time to get to know yourself.

College is a hard time because you spend so much time focusing on school that you never really focus on yourself!