8 Ways My Boyfriend Tells Me He Loves Me Without stating "I Love You"

Find a guy who makes you feel loved by his actions and not just by telling you.

30

Of course my boyfriend tells me he loves me, but somehow he finds ways to tell me without directly stating it. Sometimes those ways are more special and mean more than just saying "I love you." It shows he cares about me and has taken the time to learn things about me.

8. Calls Me Beautiful

Even when I'm wearing fuzzy heart pants and no makeup, or my hair is a frizzy mess.

7. Knows My Ice Cream Order

The other day we went to Bruster's. and I tell him I didn't want anything because I didn't want him spending any more money...oh well, because he knows if I got anything it'd be the cotton candy explosion...so what does he order...that's right: my small cotton candy explosion in a cup.

6. Knows When I'm Cold

He just looks at me, gets up, and comes back with a blanket. Or if we go into the room, he'll go straight to the thermostat and adjust it because he can feel it's cold for me.

5. Opens The Door

While this seems simple, some guys disregard this. He'll walk to my side of the car, still having to get in. Even though I'm capable, it still shows effort and time.

4. Sacrifice Of Time

He spends a lot of time away from school due to being on the road for almost an hour and a half to get here then an hour and a half back.

3. Motivates Me

When I'm feeling down, I wake up to a sweet letter letting me know I can do whatever I set my mind to.

2. Loves My Family

My family is one of the most important things to me and he loves them too. Especially my little sister, he cares for her, and would protect her like his own. It makes me happy to see them all get along.

1. Leads Me To God

He reminds me that whatever it is I'm doing or want to do, to do it to honor God. Just like in the letter, he quotes Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters."

Find a guy who makes you feel loved by his actions and not just by telling you. Make sure he is willing to actually do more than speak because it shows that you mean more to him than just being there. So a thank you to all the boys who are men of their words!