8 Things You Need To Try At Tropical Smoothie Cafe

Your retreat to delicious, bold flavors!

69540
Tropical smoothie

Do you like smoothies? Great food? A great atmosphere? If you answered yes to any or all of those questions, you need to head on over to your local Tropical Smoothie Cafe! This place is bursting with unique flavors in a variety of different items. Not only that, but you get a bang for your buck with the amount you get! Here's a list of the things you need to try at your local Tropical Smoothie!

1. The Chipotle Chicken Club

This unique sand which embodies a delicious smoky spice that your taste buds will love you for! It features grilled chicken, bacon, romaine lettuce, pepper jack cheese, smoky chipotle sauce, and tomatoes! This is a top favorite, and of course, everything is made to order, so switch it up if you're not a fan of something on it!

To switch it up I recommend:

Swapping out pepper jack cheese for cheddar cheese and adding extra bacon (extra crispy)!

2. The Island Green Smoothie

This healthy but tasty treat is bound to have anyone coming back for more! It has a very tropical taste full of bananas, pineapple, mangoes, spinach and kale! And no worries, you won't even taste your veggies in it! This is a great drink for kids who have a hard time eating their veggies or any easy way to add more into your daily dose!

To Switch it Up I recommend:

Add Whey Protein and Coconut for an additional island flavor!

3. The Chia Banana Smoothie

This delicious treat is a great breakfast smoothie, or for a snack throughout the day! This baby is packed with nutrients that are bound to keep you going through the day. It has chia seeds, cinnamon, dates, pats, almonds, coconut, roasted bananas, and then your choice of strawberry, peanut butter, or peach! I usually drink this as my breakfast in the morning and it will keep you full until lunch! It has a delicious sweet and savory blend of flavors, so try one today!

To Switch It Up I recommend:

Add additional cinnamon and whey protein! (With Peanut Butter!)

4. The Sunrise Sunset Smoothie

You want the ultimate taste of the tropics? Try this out! This smoothie has an amazing blend of strawberries, pineapple, oranges, and mangoes! This baby will whisk you away to your ultimate fantasy! It has a unique flavor that is totally different than others on the menu! It will soon become one of your ultimate favorites!

To Switch It Up I Recommend:

Add kiwi for an even bolder flavor!

5. The Turkey Bacon Ranch

Talk about busting with flavor! This classic creates a great lunch break favorite! The creamy lite ranch with turkey, bacon, Swiss cheese, romaine, and tomatoes, is a great way to get your taste buds tingling.

To Switch It Up I Recommend:

Add an additional cheese and some extra bacon!

6. The Thai Chicken Wrap

This Asian styled wrap is filled with all things crunchy and man is it delicious! Grilled chicken, carrots, won-ton chips, scallions, cilantro, romaine, and a Thai peanut dressing all add up to an authentic Thai meal that will leave you satisfied with it's sweet and spicy taste!

To Switch It Up I Recommend:

Extra Won tons, No Cilantro!

7. The Health Nut Smoothie!

Living true to its name, this smoothie is packed full of protein and nutrients, making it suitable for any health nut! This delicious blend is made up of blueberries, mangoes, bananas, almonds, and your choice of protein! It's a great way to pack your day full of deliciousness!

To Switch It up I recommend:

Double scoop of protein with peanut butter!

8. The Chicken Pesto Flatbread

This is a classic flavor that is very easy to vamp up! It is comprised of grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, pesto sauce, and tomatoes! It's great for kids and picky eaters, but also has bold bursts of flavors!

To switch it up I recommend:

Add bacon and won-ton chips!

Here you have it friends! The ultimate recommendations for Tropical Smoothie Cafe! What are your favorites?