8 Steps to Becoming the Most Festive Person You Know

Santa Claus would be so proud.

187

The Christmas season is upon us. As soon as Thanksgiving is over with, we ring in the holiday of giving by being overly aggressive in department stores. What a great way to show love and happiness! Anyway, because this holiday is such a fun time, here are some great ways to show everyone around you how festive you are.

1. Eat only candy canes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Nothing else. Only candy canes. But never fear! There are so many different flavors, so you'll never get bored.

2. Speak solely in Christmas lyrics.

"Hey Kayla! What's up?" "Rocking around the Christmas tree."

"How's the weather?" "Baby it's cold outside."

Bonus festivity points if you sing it.

3. Wear elf shoes for the entire month of December.

It's necessary for them to have jingle bells.

4. Refuse to do any school work unless your professor wears a Santa suit.

Just because. They probably won't wear one, but do it. Because you can.

5. Demand the aux cord in every vehicle you're in and only play "All I Want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey or anything off Michael Buble's Christmas album.

(Honestly, if this upsets any of your friends, reevaluate your friendship with them because these are jams.)

6. Put Christmas sweaters on your pets.

Pets love sweaters. Trust me.

7. Recommend doing a Secret Santa with everyone you've ever met.

Because they're fun. And being broke is fun.

8. Put a reindeer nose on your car.

While you're at it, keep it there until mid-February. It's festive.

Follow all of these steps and you should finally be the personification of festivity you've always yearned to be.